Sunday, July 29, 2018

I just love this store. UP.


I think this is Friday afternoon. Roy and I went up Vero Beach and checked out . Well there are two stores. One carries the say hard items. Like toys,tools,lawn stuff. You can see I bought two boxes of tissues ($.59 each) and a sleeve of tennis balls, ($1.99) same as Walmart) But I always forget to buy them there. Then there is the food store. 
Walked in and the place was packed, people and food. 


The two packs of drink (Naked) was $1,99 for TWO 8 packs.  I know for a fact they sell these in Walmart for $2.00 each bottle. Pineapple $.79. Folks it is a blessing to be able to walk in here and buy pretty much anything for less than half or more off. 
At the end of the day, I was very happy to get such a good deal on things. 
Over all this week was fantastic. Made some money and even played some tennis too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...