Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Okay I know it is Sunday. BUT


I drove over to see how the patio area is doing? 


It was nice and dry and even felt hot on the low areas. So I went back home and got what I needed to seal it in. I only took one gallon out of the shed, not think???


I got up to here with the one gallon. NOW WHAT? I felt the paint was some what dry. I can paint over my sneaker's marks? Which I did. No problem. Now my sneakers are sealed on the bottoms. 



It only took me about a hour or so. I am so happy it was nice and dry. Now I can sleep and Roy and I will be back tomorrow (Monday) to finish painting it. 
Hey I know but I want to make sure I do the best job I can and if that means working on Sunday.
HE KNOWS ANYWAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...