Sunday, July 15, 2018

Hey a NEW POPEYE"S open in Vero Beach.



Roy and I stopped here for lunch on Thursday, I think? Hey it really is a joy to eat some good old chicken. I remember when Nassau got their first one. The town was talking about it. So we have one now and very happy. 


I think this is Friday morning, This is Donny and Kim's home. Roy worked out a deal with them to clean their house for free. So we went over there and did our best. 






It really came out looking pretty good. The reason I say that is, during Christmas time. Donny and his wife put up many decorations. But they have been using black tape to hold them up.I guess this way the wind will not blow them away. So the glue is still on the gutters and what ever other place they put up. So we told them that those areas need to be sprayed painted with some like Rust-Oleum paint.Or any kind of oil base paint. The reason is if you use latex paint it will not hold. 
So at the end their house is some what clean and everyone s happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...