Wednesday, July 04, 2018

This is part 2 of 1951


During this year President Harry S. Truman was in charge. I am sorry but I don't ever remember  VP Alben William Barkley. 


Just think 7 Up and Canada Dry were back then. 


Not sure when Wheaties started using sport figures for their ads? But they are saying Breakfast Of Champions, then. 


Doesn't this bring back those great memories of our child hood? 


Yesterday I was telling you about my dad working at a dealership. I was thinking Nash Rambler was then. I was wrong, The Hudson Hornet  was made by Hudson Motors Car Company. 


On\h of my uncle's Wilbur own his own Magnavox dealerships in Buffalo New York. 


I have always loved Mounds Bar. How about you? 





I was born during some other great people's birthdays. 
Remember all the easy going names. Now you need to ask what is your name? And how do you spell that? 


TWA was back then, now not any more. 


I had a set of Lincoln Logs How about you? 


Well folks I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Just think milk was $.92 a gallon. To me that sound high. 
Just looking back and saying Thank you Lord for all the years and all the blessing that I have had.
I know today is the 4th of July. I hope and pray that everyone has a wonderful day and BE SAFE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...