Monday, July 23, 2018

Trimming bushes are so much fun


This is Pat's home. She asked us to come over and trim bushes and get the weeds out. I pulled the weeds out in front of the house. Then trimmed the bushes. 





The grass or weeds that go long the side of the house were really in bad shape. So Roy used the weed eater. 


Didn't quit full the truck with the trimmings. but still had to take them down to the land fill. 


At the end, I think everything looked good. Plus Pat thought so too. I am not sure when we did this job, maybe last week? Have been staying busy so the jobs and days are getting mixed up a little. 
Today we have a real small job to do. It is putting up some skirting around Beverly's air conditioner. 
I will write about my week-end tomorrow.
 Please if you thin of Lenny, my brother in law. He is still in a intensive care up in Lake Worth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...