Saturday, July 14, 2018

Taking a window out and getting it repaired.


A couple of weeks ago Roy and I were replace a screen door and did some re screening in Louis's  Florida Room in back. Mean while the neighbor saw us and asked for us to come over after wards. They have a cracked window in their dinning room. So this last week we set it up to take it out and get it repaired. 


Not sure what happen with this picture but we put up 1/4 plywood in and dropped the old window off at Vero Glass and Mirror. 


They called back and picked it up and took the plywood out and saw the window sill is rotten. If you look it is really card board in there. I took my 5 and 1 tool and got it all cleaned up and put a piece of 1/4 plywood in and all is well. Much easier to work from the outside of the window. 


We caulked it and put the window in and all it looking good out here. 



Now on the inside Roy painted the window sill and the gentleman was very happy with it. Hey we made some good money on this one. 
I am staying busy and it really is all about Him. The snowbirds are gone. But I have plenty of work. Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...