Friday, July 27, 2018

Tuesday afternoon we have some work to do.


This is Bobby and Michelle's home. They asked us to pull the old carpet and padding up. Then take it away. Which turned out to be a fairy good job. 





There are two bedrooms to do. So Roy and I got them done. The truck is full and ready for the dump. 
I had a HOA meeting I needed to be there 3pm. So all there was the closet needed the carpet strips pulled out and what ever staples too. Roy got it all cleaned out and I came back and noticed the time and the land fill closes at 5 pm. So we put a trap on the back of the truck an stored it under my carport until Wednesday morning. 
We had two loads for the land fill. The real neat thing is the young lady at the scales didn't charge us a dime. Both loads were under the weight, I guess? 
Over all it is finished. 
Now we went over to Home Depot to buy the things we need to do another carport enclosure. Like the one we did the week before?

.
 Well while in Home Depot I got a call from Linda, the enclosure we did last week. She was telling me that the park manger asked questions about this not having a permit to do the work. So Roy and I had the cart filled up and ready to pay for it and got that call. So we unloaded it and came back to Linda;s home and talk with her and her hubby about the work we did last week. I went over tot he young lady that wanted us to do the carport just like Linda's She went down to the office and got it approved. So that is what we did on Thursday. I will share more tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...