Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Well this is Joy's house. We have been doing some work for her a little while now.


I kinda wish I left the stuff on the driveway and carport. So you can understand why this looks so bad. Well in this area she has patio furniture and plants along both sides. 
Plus if you look this one area has a low spot. So water lays here for many days before it dries up. I explained all about how the paint is coming up and there is no guarantees. The person before I think just cleaned the driveway and patio area with a pressure washer and that is is. 
The correct way is to use muriatic acid. That is what they call ETCH the concrete. The reason I know this is I use to paint driveways with a company called Color Crown. (1984) That was my first job when I moved down here. I did that for many 2 years? 
Okay enough on that. 




Not going to paint, but she asked if we could clean it? 


I can tell you this. That stuff we use is great. Plus I pressure cleaned it too. 
I was going to paint it, but ran out of paint. No Charge. 








You can see how the paint is missing here. So we let it dry up. I stopped by on Sunday afternoon to see if it is still dry. Which it was. So I sealed this one area in with two coats of paint. Prayerfully this is sealed for a while. 
So yesterday Monday Roy and I painted the rest plus hit this area again. 
This driveway and patio is 960 sq ft. We used four gallons of this below. 

I think this costed about $25 a gallon. 
Okay I asked at Home Depot three different guys about the Part 1? They told me that there is NO PART 2. So why do they say PART 1??? 
Epoxy paint, glue always has two parts to it. NOT SURE??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...