Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Remember, I told you bought something. Well here it is.



I have seen these like cards at different stories. I have looked at them and say that would be neat to have. Well I was born in 1951. During this year the thing that are in here that was happening. 


I took the test and didn't do to good. But tomorrow I will send you the answers. There is a lot of stuff to look thru. So I will break it up in two parts. 


I am not sure if my dad was selling Hudson (Nash Rambler) at this time or not.  I do know he did at place in Rochester, New York called Alienmiles. (spelling not sure) But I remember going to the dealership and hanging out there with him. Wow this is kinda neat to go back in time and just remember being young. 


Peter Pan peanut butter. Oh remember my dad putting cheese on his apple pie too. 
Don't remember if I liked it or not????


Do you remember your first COLOR TV? I really don't. But I do remember my buddy Don. Got one and that was so neat to see. 




My dad use to love playing golf. I have been lately and enjoy it. Not sure about loving it yet???





My dad always wear a hat, when he was out side. I have dvd and in there he is wearing it. 


I have seen Alice an Wonder Land many times. Still not sure what drugs they were on? 



I am not sure how much my dad was making as a car salesmen? I do remember asking him back then. Hey we had a roof over our heads and food on the table each night. So I guess we were doing pretty good. 


Our first house was in Webster New York. I think my dad told me he paid $20,000 (1957) for it. It was so nice and yard was almost a acre.
You look this over and there were some items that cost more than I would think? 
Over all it really is kinda of fun going back into time and just having those great memories and thoughts. 
I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am? Tomorrow I will have the second half. 
Have a great day an may you be blessed as much as I have been by His GRACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...