Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Monday

Yes it is Monday and I know every one out there is getting ready to go do that work thing. I hope and pray all got some rest this week-end. Well I know my time as ended. I have been in town now since the 12 and today is the 22nd. So that means I will be flying out this morning. I ready do want to say thank you to all that I had a chance to share with. Plus all that feed me too. It sure was a good time and I know I did all I could to try to get the word out about what is going on in my live.
NOW if you are looking at this blog for your first time. Please go down and you can read about all the things that I have had a chance to be part of. Plus how He has been so much part of this trip. As I look back now, I have raised $520.00. Plus someone wrote to me and said they would help out too. Folks if you have heard my story and seen my pictures. Well I know $520.00 sounds like a lot of money. BUT that didn't even pay for my trip here. I look back and all the trips I have ever made coming over here. NON have ever been paid for.
Flight $208.00
Food I bought. $128.00
Gas over $200.00
Need I needed to put some money into the bike. $180.00 and it still not running right.

PLEASE I am trying to show you all, This is His ministry. All I can do is tell my brothers and sisters what is going on. I know maybe some of you are praying about sending me some funds. I am not saying that is wrong. I am just trying to show you all. I have enough money to make is the end of Nov. If that is what He wants, that is what I will do.
Please I hope I am not sounding like I am upset. I just want to do His work and that is my way of living. Please keep this and me in prayer and I really hope you do e mail me and just keep me in your loop

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...