Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yes, us singles are meeting again.

Last night was our kick off for this season. It sure was good to see my brothers out too. Sometimes I am the only guy and boy that could be fun, but. Well last night we got together and had some good food and fellowship. Veda played a CD and stopped it, meanwhile we where passing a little plastic pencil sharpener around. If the music stopped you that had the sharpener you had to say a verse out of the Bible. Boy my mind went after the first time around. I could think of anything. So my friend Ambros said John 3:16. So I made it. Okay after that we listen to Dr Miles Monroe about singles. It was pretty good and then we talked about what he was saying. Boy we got into some good questions and even better answers.
I think our next time together we will be going out some place and having fellowship. So please if you are staying home on a Saturday night and not sure what to do. Please come and join us. Or if we are not meeting, e mail one of us and maybe we can do something too. Hey it sure is good to see my fellow friends and I do look forward in doing it again. Just enjoy live, it is doing by fast and why not have some funnnnnnnnn. If you have any questions, please e mail me or you can call me too. Toms@alcbahamas.org 431-5751 this is my cell number.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...