Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hey I am hailing you?

This last Saturday I was a the mall here to get a wedding present for Eldroa wedding. Which you can see below. Okay I am walking along and I saw this Ford Explorer sitting in the middle of the parking lot. I ask the woman if she needed any help. She no, but would you like to get some fresh corn. I looked at one ear she had sticking up in the bucket. Boy it sure looked good. So I ask her how much? She replied 6 for $3.00 dollars. Man that sounded great. The reason it sounded so great was I was at the store the day before and 3 ears were going for $4.00. So thinking this is a great buy. I walked away not looking inside of the bag. I got home and put them in the refg. Tonight I pulled them out to clean and have a feast. Look at the picture above. Joke on me. They were soooooooo small and boy I cooked them for 8 minutes like I use to up north. They were tough and nails and not favor at all. Okay so the next time you see someone selling something in a mall parking lot. BE CAREFUL.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...