Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello from the Islands.

I just want to say thank you to all of you out there that were willing enough to let me come into your homes and share. It sure was a nice time and I hope I did just to our Lord for sharing what He has put on my heart. Folks I know by looking at the blog below it doesn't sound to good for my time here, but we will all see what He has planned out in the future. I have had some people e mail me back telling me that they will help out. So as I write this, I know He is doing some work in each and everyone of us each day. So as I close here I pray that He has been speaking to you and you are listening to what He has told you. I am not just talking about money, NO really, my prayer is He is showing something else in your life that He has been trying to show you before. I know He has showed me so much since this trip and I know I have things that need to get right with Him. So if you think of me, say a prayer to work in my heart. I love you all and I do look forward in hearing from you soon. My address is
toms@alcbahamas.org

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...