Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It is Tuesday morning.

I just want to let my friends and family know. I have been trying find loop holes and any thing to get from having to paying my taxes. I have talked with some of my friends since I have been here. Just not wanting to believe I owe IRS money. If you don't know what I am talking about. Well back in May of this last year I ask a friend to do my taxes and she did. She mailed them to me in Nassau. I got the papers and just could not or didn't want to believe I owe IRS $1600.00.During that year I made $9800.00. So while here I have asked for advise on this. I had a friend named Tom, he told me that this sound like Social Security. Then yesterday I called someone else Robert and he gave me someone else number to me. I called him. I had the papers in front of me and he asked questions and I answered them. YES he said this is for Social Security and there is NO way out of it. So as I sit here thinking and wondering what should I do? The answer is easy, but I look at my funds and say how? So before I leave this coming weekend. I will stop by and pay them.
I want to say to Becky, thank you for doing them and I am sorry for questioning your work.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...