Sunday, September 07, 2008

A update on Ike.

I have found another site on the web. This site is really neat, it is called Storm pulse. The web page is below here. This site goes beyond the Novaa one. Get a chance check it out. Hurricane Ike is still pushing south/west. Like I said this morning good for us, not to good for Cuba. There are other islands too that will be part of this storm. Please pray for these people and let our Lord's grace fall apond them. Enjoy the site.
http://www.stormpulse.com/hurricane-ike-2008
Okay about church today, Pastor Lee was telling of all the ministries that Calvary Bible has. I am not sure if you have heard of this. 20% of the church does most of the work. 80% sit in pews and get fat. Hey by looking around today during this time. I would say 80% of our people are doing the work while only 20% are pew sitters. I had a chance to share about our Singles' Ministry. It sure was nice to be able to share and just let people know, this is not a mate making ministry. I really hope we get more people to come out. If you want to find out more, just ask me. We meet on every last Saturday night. e mail me or call me at 1-242-431-5751

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...