Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This is something I recieved today.

This is for the people that don't live in the USA. The web page that is below. Just click on it and then vote and hit results. After that you will see how the world is voting. It really is a eye opener. The world is looking for someone new and that would be a scary things if they could vote.
Now ALL of you out there look and see what could happen. Make sure you are going to vote on Nov. 4, 2008. I have already asked for a ballot to be sent to me here in the Bahamas. If I don't receive it I saw last night that I could go to the USA Embassy and they post my vote for me. So PLEASE make sure you ALL vote this Nov. It could be a bad thing if you don't. The web page is this http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/

This is for fun.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...