Monday, September 15, 2008

We have made it through another week-end

Yes this last week-end was a blur for me. But sitting here I did remember most of what I did. Saturday I sat at the motor vehicle department. That was for the plate I need for the bike. From there I went over and tried to get it running. Guess what NO. form there I helped out Jon with Parking things. Then we have service, Pastor Fidela taught and he hit me right in the middle my forehead. Good message. After couple of of people and I went over to Olive Garden, that was really nice. Just sitting around and talking. I enjoy that company. Good food too.
Sunday at Calvary helping out a little with parking. Then went over and worked on that bike again. It runs BUT will not start on it own. You need to use starting fluid to get it going. It is in the carbs. Then last night I went out with a friend named Rose. We went to a movie, Family that Preys. Tyler Pride. ?????? It really was a great movie. If you want a clean and moving movie. Check it out. Family That Preys Together.
Today I have breakfast and lunch with a some old friends. Tonight I go to Home Bible group, to share what God is doing in my life.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...