Monday, September 29, 2008

Praise Him in the morning, afternoon and night..

I just want to say thank you to all of my friends and family. For your prayers and support (money) that you have given. I have a special place in my heart for the guys here, in the Bahamas. My brothers in Christ. I was told a little while back that the Men's group at Calvary Bible was going to see if they could help me out. Then I was told that they had some money for me. At the time I was told they have raised up $130.00. So Saturday morning we meet at 6:30 am. Well I was about to leave and Erold came up to me and handed me the money. I thanked him and left for home. Well when I got home I looked and there was $200.00. You guys really do know how to make a man feel love. Thank you very much.
This verse the Lord, I believe gave me a while back. Proverbs 30:8to 9 New Living Translation.
First help me never to lie. Second, give me just enough to satisfy my needs. (9) For if I grow rich. i may deny you and say. Who is the Lord? And if I am too poor, I may steal and thus insult God's holy Name.
So I know folks I am here for this time and that is all I can do and say. Thank you again and I will give a up date a the end of the month on my funds.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...