Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just a note,

I am here in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. I am here for really only one reason. That is to hear from our Lord. I have told you guys before about my funds. Well the rubber is going to hit the road this next week. I have set up times to share at different home Bible studies in Ft. Laud. My first study was Friday night. I was in the metes of six beautiful women, plus one guy. It really was a nice time. The host Ana was very much a host. She made up water melon, cantaloupe and even some good coffee. So this was just one of the four that I have planned to share at. NOW I am asking HIM for the way and means of what He wants. So if you think of me, please say a small prayer, NO a BIG one.
Last night Pastor Fidela did a message that was so much on the mark, for what is going on in my life. He talked about that sin that I have been dealing with and why God has not giving me what I want. Now I have to deal with it and maybe He will still bless me????

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...