Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hey GUYS it is almost Valitines Day

Yes the 14th is right around the corner. Please if you have not bought that special gift. You better get your butt out there and buy it.
Tonight here at the Carmel Hills. The guys got together and patience singing some old love songs. It really was neat to hear and even sing these song. The list is below and I know there are some out there that have never heard of these songs. The sad part is they really do mean something to the one you love.
1) On Top of Old Smokey
2) On Top of Spaghetti
3) I've Been Working On The Rail-Road
4) By The Light Of The silvery Moon.
5) That Doggie In The Window
6) Let Me Call You Sweet Heart.
7) Clemin Time.
They will be singing these Saturday night here.
Now I will see if I will be here then or not. I am planning on renting a car Thursday morning and driving to Fayittvile, NC. This is where my brother (Paul) lives. Then I am praying about leaving his home and driving up to Baltimore,MD. Now if you have been watching the weather they just got slammed with 24 in of snow. They are still digging out as I speak. So we will see how it looks. I was told today that they are going be be hit again by the worst snow storm ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...