Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Looking down on this day and can see I had some spare time.

The song sheets you see next are a couple of songs that we sang last night before dinner. I am so blessed to just sit back and sing songs and just have fellow ship each day and night here. If you can look at the one song,it talks about where is my home? Everyday I thank my Lord for knowing where my home is after being on this earth. My question for you is. Do you know where your home will be?
If you double click on the pictures you can see the words and understand what it is talking about.
The picture of Bob, this guy is telling jokes all day long. If not that he is helping out where ever needed. He goes to the Care Unit each day and reads them stories and during the week-end he does a devotion with them.
Then Henry and Marie, Henry is the one I use to walk with each morning after coffee. We have not done that for a while, reason the cold weather and raining and snow, you get the picture.
Well as it stand tonight I will drive to my brother;s home tomorrow morning and get there around 2pm or so. I called him tonight to make sure all is well. Sure he said, come on down. Plus he told me that he will not be going out of town this week-end. Most week-ends he does shows at different malls. He sells old stuff (Antq). Plus other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...