Monday, February 08, 2010

Yes I see that the Saints won yesterday.

It is so funny how we look at teams and say this one is blessed and this one is cursed. I really not sure what is going on in the sports world any more. All I know is what I read about in the paper. I saw this morning paper, Saints WON. I didn't see the game or even miss it. But I do know there are plenty of people out there feel the win or the lost, depending on who's team you are for.
I know the main team that I look forward to is our Lord Jesus Christ. I know His team is the winning one everyday and moment on this earth. I thank Him each day for that and just to be able to pass this on to others is a blessing for me. I thank each and every one out there that has been praying for me and my time here. I have had the best times with Him. I just finished reading my third book. That right I have been reading. I know these books are not 300 pages long, but they are enough for me to read and walk away knowing more about how other Christians feel about different subjects. I will be going back down in the cellar where the books are on shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...