Monday, February 15, 2010

Okay I can sit here and get you al up to date.

Our time together was very nice. Paul and I went to the museum and he showed me around there. Back in the 60's Paul was in the service, at Fort Bragg, NC. That is why he lives there now. While in the service he was part of a unit 504 AA. 82 divion. He was in the parcnute infantry. His group was called the Devil In Baggy Pants. Paul was very helpful in walking around showing me this and that. The pictures above show some of the things we saw there.
The neat ting was back in the 40's just before World War Two started. Our men were working on a part of the Army that would be able to send men up in a plane and push them out and they would land some what where they wanted to. Like I said they where woring on this and in 48 days they have got it somewhat worked out and the men were ready to go to war. Like I said before in the 60's Paul was in there. By talking he really didn't enjoy it. But he sure loved jumping out of a perfectly good plane. Hey even watching the opening on the World Olympics Paul saw the kid flowing back and forth on the sting and he said he would love to try that. We walked around and I took some pictures and just enjoy the company. The next day I got up and there was this ting called snow on the ground again. It really was pretty. I spent some more time with them and left there around 1:30pm. Got back to my home here in Charlotte, NC. I will tell you about all we did here when I got back. It was a Valitime Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...