Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Yesterday I had a great day to travel to Captain Bruce's home

Yes, we Marie and I drove for about two hours to Captain Bruce's home. It really was a nice day to take a drive. The roads are clear and the traffic was not to bad. There sure were a lot State Police out along the road side. Hey Marie was telling me that there is a law or something like it to say, when you see a police car on the side with it's lights flashing. You need to pull over to the out side lane, or slow down to go pass them. I have not heard about this law. But it sure sounds like a good one.
Another thing I saw was the price of gas. In our area, Charlotte, it going for $2.75 a gallon. In South Caroline, it was down to $2.39. Wow that to me a big differences.
We got to Bruce's home and unloaded the boxes that we were dropping off for Billy. While there Bruce invited us in to show us around. He was telling us that this house has been in their family now for over 160 years. That is so neat to see how he has been doing work on it since they moved there a while back. He was telling us how they try to rebuild something new each year. They sure have a beautiful place. Plus he was telling me that they have 60 acres. It really was a neat place.
Let me tell you a little about Captain Bruce, he has been helping people out for many years with bring things over to the ALC plus other people. His main thing is to take kids or families or what ever to the Islands and give them a great time of fishing and doing any thing you want on a boat, you can do. He does share the Gospel. He loves the Lord so much. This is his web site. So please check it out and see all you might want to do. Maybe you too can take a trip with him.
7cscharter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...