Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well my friends and family it is Feb. 17th to to fly back home.

It is so neat to be able to walk away from this place knowing that my Lord has spoke volumes to me. Like I told you before how when I got here I rested a couple of days and then, ready to do some work. God spoke to me and said Martha,read Luke 10:38 to 42.
Then last night just laying in bed and had the radio on and this guy comes on and reads Luke 10:38 to 42 then goes to John 12:1 to 11. These verses are both about Martha and Mary. Folks I have been Mary since that day and boy I sure can tell you this. I am rested and ready for going back to my home in the Bahamas. I fly out at 1:15pm and fly straight to Nassau get there at 3;33pm. So Faye and Bob I hope you get this before I leave.
Let me tell about some of these people. Richard and his wife Lydia have been great hosts. Richard is the one that set this all up for me to come and stay here. If you look back at all I have done while here is because Richard opened this home to me and I have been very blessed and rested because of his gift to me. I want to say thank you to ALL OF MY NEW FAMILY HERE AT CARMEL HILLS, NC.
Then looking down these are the two ladies that played their hearts out for us every evening so we could sing our Lord's songs. Last night they declared the songs to me and the last one was. God Be With You. The song is about God be with you till we meet again. What a beautiful song to leave with. Because we will be meeting again, maybe not here on earth but while our way up to the Heavens, when Jesus Christ comes for us.
Then the last picture is of the ladies just enjoying a card game, now I didn't see any money on the table, so I guess they were gambling. JUST JOKING.
So at this time I am saying good bye to my family here and ready to get back to my family in the Bahamas. Talk with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...