Monday, February 01, 2010

It is Monday morning,

I look outside and see such a beautiful day ahead. The sun is shining and the snow and ice is going away. I was told that the roads are pretty much cleared, the side ones no. By looking at the weather that we will have this week still looks like some cold times ahead.
I have been trying to put pictures on my blog this morning but it has a problem. I will try later on today. Maybe it could be the inter net itself. I noticed it fades in and out sometimes.
Every time I sit here in this chair I see, This is the day the Lord has made REJOICE and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24
This is a verse that rings in my head and I thank Him, Jesus Christ for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...