Thursday, February 18, 2010

About the book

If you want to see the questions it ask you, just double click on them and then you can read them. This book is dealing with habits or sins you might have had in your lives for many years. I know I sure have not master that at all. All I know is God is a forgiving God and He loves us so much more than we will ever know. Until we see him face to face, then we will see and hear His voice. I just love to share with you all that has been going on in my life. But at this time I just want you all to be encouraged and try to understand His love and His ways He is will not forsake us. Call out to Him today and He will listen and answer your prayers, in His time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...