Thursday, February 04, 2010

Just want to say hello.

During these last three days I have been doing a lot of praying and just trying to get in touch of our Lord Jesus Christ. It sure has been a good time. I know a lot of you out there really don't understand what I am trying to tell you. But let me try.
I came here to Charlotte, NC to get closer to my Lord Jesus Christ. But sad part is I started to do that BUSY ting. B- bing U- under S- Satan Y- yoke. I want to help here and there and just do helps. But by Monday night I had it. I was talking with Olivia and I was telling her how I was feeling. I was not a happy camper. I was becoming bitter and I was taking it out on her. She listen and just told me that it was Satan trying to get to me. We prayed and said good night. I got back to my apartment and started asking LORD what is going on???? I had read some verses in the Bible but still no comfort. I went to sleep and woke up around 11pm and read some more. I read Isaiah 61:1 to 4. These verses I have study back during a another bad time of my life. These verse talk to me of The Lord is upon me because He has appointed me to bring good news to the poor. If you get a chance please read it all. It will help you understand why I am here. He has called me,I know that but this is my time to reflex on His Word and BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD. Psalms46:10
These verses are all around this place and He is talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...