Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello for this Wedsneday morning,

If you have been checking on me you can see all the neat tings God has been doing in my life these last three weeks here. Now this final week, I am looking forward in renting a car and driving to see my brother Paul and his wife Lyn. They live in Fatteville NC. So tomorrow morning Marie will take me to the airport here and I will pick up a car. I really think I got a great deal. It is $12.99 plus for each day. I have rented it for Thursday to Monday morning. Which only comes to $85.00. so really believe our Lord has blessed me with this car. Now my only problem is I will drive to my brother's home and then Friday morning going to try to drive up to Baltimore, MD. This is where a good old Friend of mine since 7 years old lives. His name is Don Same. Is not that neat to have a friend since 7 years old? The problem is they are getting a major snow storm as I write. They got 28 ins this last week-end. They are looking at another 10ins toady and tomorrow. So please if you think of me. Keep me in prayer, I will make my plans has I go. I really have looking forward in seeing my brother and his family. I will see what happens about Don's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...