Friday, February 12, 2010

I have made it to my brothers house.

Yesterday I had a chance to rent a car from Alamo. I got this rate on line. It was $12.99 plus tax each day. So for four days it is only $85.00. The trip here to Fayettivile,NC. was so nice. The roads and the sky line was beautiful. It took me 3 hours to get here. But like I said the ride was so nice. Just driving on the correct side of the road, I had Christians music on and enjoy the ride. I got here and my brother was walking out of his door, I came up to him and gave him a big hug. I backed up and he looked at me and said I thought you were a carpenter that was coming to check out something for him. He looked and said is that you Tom? It you guys know me, I wear this bandana on my head to protect it. I have been wearing them since I use to work where I had to wear a hard hat. Plus to keep my chrome dome warm while here. I have shaved my head and chance to color of my bread too. So I can understand why he did know know me. He has not seen me since my dad's funeral. 2002.
Okay last night we had a great dinner and had a guest too. Her name is Janice. (Ithink) She has been their friend for over 20 years. We sat around and tried to get caught up a little. It really was a nice time and I really am looking forward in finding out more about my brother and his family. Today Paul, and I are going to Museum. This way we can walk and talk and just get to know each other. Paul is a step brother. Okay, let me start. Paul is from my dad's first wife. Then I was born from my mom,(Ellen). Then my dad got married again, after my mom passed back in 1966. So now maybe you can understand how we ever did get to know each other, growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...