Sunday, February 21, 2010

It might sound strange, But it is 59 outside

That is correct, 59 is the temp this morning. I can tell you this, I am so glad to be back home. Not just because the temp. It is because Wednesday night and yesterday morning. See my friends here at Calvary Bible. Wednesday night I walked in and felt the love of my people here. Pretty much every one gave me a hug and it felt good. Then yesterday morning at the Men's Study was the same. Hugs after hug. Folks if you are part of a church any where, you should feel that love at that place where you worship, when you have been missing for a while. I have the same feeling for, them too. I really did miss them as much or even more than they did. All I know is I have been blessed for my friends here and I really not sure why? I do know my Lord Jesus Christ is the main reason. If you love Him they will see that and want what He has given to you. I am talking about the love we should have for each other, in 1 Corinthians 13. This chapter is named Love is the Greatest. Please if you have not read this in a while, please do so. I really think you will walk away knowing more about the Word of love and what is really does mean. This is the last verse in this chapter, 13. (13)There are three things that will endure- faith, hope and love- and the greatest of these is LOVE. I have been studying God's Word over the years and reading this is something we all need to understand. While reading this chapter, look at how many times Paul said, BUT if I have not loved, what good is all the works I (you) do. Love puts everything into the right reason for doing what I(we) do.
If you have writen to me since I got back here, Group wise has not been working for me. (e mail address). Hope to get it fixed by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...