Thursday, June 20, 2013

A good friend is having a Backyard Bible School this week









I  have been very blessed to call these people my friends. When I first came to the Bahamas, Dan was my boss. Dan is the one teaching the children. Well this last month he brought over his two aduit children and their youth group to help us out at the ALC.  So we have stayed in contact since they left around 4 years ago.(?) You can see that while they left,The Lord has been very much a part of all they are trying to make happen. Pastor Dan is the pastor at Planting Faith Bible Fellowship Church. If I am not miss taking, I think these guys started this church, right after they left here. The 5th picture is Hanna and children there. the 6th one is her brother Danny. The next one is Dan's wife Natalie. So as it goes I just want to share these pictures about this Summer Camp they are doing this week alone. Please say a prayer or two for them. I know as we are getting ready for our Summer Camp, it really is  a lot of work and time in prayer to make it happen the way He wants it done. 

The Roths
Planting Faith Bible Fellowship Church
Cape Coral, FL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...