Friday, June 21, 2013

On my blogger I can keep track of people checking out my blog.



Folks I really am humbled to see how many people look at my blog each day. Yesterday I had over 500 hits. My only question is, WHO ARE YOU ALL? 
I have written many stories and pictures since 2006. It seems since this last year, I have gotten many more to check it out. My question is why? Pretty much each time I write or put pictures in, I have talked about Jesus Christ. My prayer is that why you are all looking at it. If you see, there are people in countries around the world that are looking at this each day.I ask these questions on who you are? Because I would love to hear your stories. If you write to me and want me to share your stories, please drop me a line. I know there are folks out there are hungry for His Word. I would love to hear from you. 
e mail address is toms@alcbahamas.org 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. Like I said in the beginning, I am very honored that you guys look at this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...