Monday, June 17, 2013

I had a chance to pick up one of the first groups to come to Mission Discovery





When I driving there to the airport, I was thinking this should work out? Then I was questioning myself too. I drove around to pick them up and saw these big bags and saying how is this going to work? Everyone  was willing to give it a try. So we loaded up and here we are at the ALC Camp. Wow. I really didn't think they would fit. When we got here, I told them I was sorry for what happen. They said No problem Man. I didn't get their name of their group. I did know one of the leaders, Mark. Good folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...