Saturday, June 29, 2013

This is a note from a guy named Steve Merritt

I have asked people to write to me about things going on, I am just passing this on for them. I watched this on ZNS TV here. A great ministry to work along side of.
 I have known Abraham for the last 6 years. He has a ministry over on Eleuthera. Which is part of this ministry here.  It is one of our islands here in the Bahamas.
 Please check out the web page below. I think you will enjoy what is going on there with this house.

Please take a moment and read this excellent article written by Alyssa Miller of AOPA staff.  She has flown with Bahamas Habitat and is very familiar with its operations.

http://www.aopa.org/News-and-Video/All-News/2013/June/27/pilots-help-open-childrens-home-on-bahamas.aspx

More great news about the dedication and opening of the Zion Children's Home.

Please share this story to all your social contacts and let's keep up the good work and raise the match for the Father's Table Foundation grant.

Thank you,

Steve Merritt


This message was sent to toms@alcbahamas.org from:
Stephen Merritt | 103 Dumbarton Court | Cary, NC 27511

Manage Your Subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=66805737&l=3700&s=FH2X&m=1065922&c=696014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...