Thursday, June 13, 2013

That is right we are at The Sheraton Resort







I am so happy to say h,e Kevin has made it and I have pictures to prove it. I took over 145 pictures. I will not bore you with all of them I will try to put more in at different times. So you will not be over whelmed.
You can see this place was rocking. There were people standing on the sides. These couple of pictures are some of our friends and teachers. The first young lady is Miss Wells, Kevin,s Boi teacher. The last one is Miss Adderley. While I was with the PTA, this young lady is the one that kept us all in line. She was the one to call us and e mail and pretty much our anchor. 
One more thing to share. I dropped off Kevin's sisters at the front door of the Sheraton. I had to park many moons away. So walking back in the lobby. I was looking for them.We were to have invitations. I gave mine to one of Kevin's sisters. Could not find them. I walked around a little farther and Miss Adderley saw me and gripped me and said follow her. I did and we as the PTA plus teachers all walked in together. I even sat on the front row. That is why I had some great shots. I could have been the people along the wall? Thank you Jesus for and how You work in lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...