Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This is our first group from Mission Discovery. They always take a group shot on the third day here.




This first group is building a new concrete wall. After that is up, they will tear down the old one. The reason is the old one doesn't have a footers alone the bottom to keep it strong.
I am sorry but I am only driving these groups around. So I get a chance to talk with who ever is sitting behind me the bus to find things out. So maybe today I will know who and where they are from. 
They are working in a Bain Town. By looking around you can see there is a need for people like these to come along side and just hel out on what ever is needed. Oh this group here does a VBS,in the morning for the children in the neighborhood. You know looking back, play some games and share God's love with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...