Saturday, June 15, 2013

This is what Kevin did while I was at the church



That right Pool time. Last night the youth closed out their school year with a pool party. It was hosted by Pam an Lindse. It really is neat to see how they just are willing to help out where ever is needed. You might remember them during the stay over here at our ALC Camp? They are the ones that did all the cooking for the youth. Well Kevin and Steven went and after I picked them up, I asked how was it? They both told me that they had a great time. I know when I got there, it really like everyone was having some fun. So I just want to say thank you again Mr. and Mrs Pinder for the time Kevin and Steven had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...