Sunday, June 30, 2013

Today we hope to gives these out to his family


I am so proud of what he has done to get his diploma/(credit). Kevin is the first in his family to be able to say  he got it. So today after church we will go around and see if we can find his family. You know how it is, sometimes home or not. I just know that He is very proud of what he has done. I am too. 
Now what is going to happen? 
I know we have been talking about him moving out. Last week we sat with his sister and talked about the possible of him moving in with her and her boy friend. As is stand today, it looks like this is the way to go. The reason is, why is he moving out? Well he is 18 years old now and we are looking at this as a stepping stone for his life. This way he will always welcome at my place, but this is to help him figure out what he will do next. We have talked about getting a job. He knows that and he will help out with things around the apartment. He is less than two miles away. So we will still be doing thing together and hanging out. I know it will be sad time too. But we believe this is for the best. It was not a one way talk, he wants this now. So I will be here and willing to help where ever is needed. Please keep him in your prayers. Maybe even one or two for me too. While him living here I have been very blessed to call him my son. Plus we have always had some good talks too. Like I said before, he is always welcome here. I love him very much and I know he loves me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...