Monday, July 01, 2013

Guess what I will be working on today?


That right, our gate opener at the ALC Camp. This has been down now, four weeks or more. So Friday when I picked up the parts for the Toyota Truck I got this part in at the post office. Should be a quick fix? No I put the new board in and still nothing is happening. So I called a guy from here on Friday to come out and take a look today. Folks, a while back, Bob and I switched this unit over to 12 volts only. If you remember right, now we are using a car battery to run the gate. Okay back a little while ago, Tim told me that the gate was slowing down, opening and closing. Okay that should be a easy fix? The battery is weak and that makes sense. But the battery is all charged up, 13.5 volts. Okay now what can it be? I checked the motor. It runs off the battery with no trouble at all. Okay now where do I go. The only thing left is the board? Like I said, every thing else is not connected any more. Just using a car battery and no thing else. I switched out the board Friday, still not working. So I have the guy coming out today. Remember what I was talking about Saturday, rough week last week. Let us see what happens this week. 
I will praise Him still each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...