Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pastor Chet send us a couple of blessing. Two Patmos inters.






This is Luke and the other is Traner. These two guys, the ones on the left. You already know Stephen. They have been sent by Pastor Chet to help us out with all that is needed to get ready for this fall. We have been blessed so far. Tim at the camp had them dig up some old pipe that got torn up by the Ditch Witch a couple of weeks ago. Replace the pipe and now I have them to do some work for me. 
Yesterday I had them prime and paint the lumber I need to build the Porcupine Area. If you look back you can see what I am trying to tell you about, in my blog last week. It is a wire mess covering so the kids can not try to touch the porcupines. I started building it with the correct lumber yesterday. (Pressure Treated) I will show you later on this week how is it going. 
Then after they painted the boards. We now need room for the stuff that is in the cottages. Mr Scott will be staring on the one on the right. He is the one that built our New Meter House a couple of months ago. You know old washer, dryer, sofa and other things. I will keep taking pictures before and after. So all this stuff that is in there is moving to the old bath house. This way it will be moved and we can forget about it for now. That is why we had the guys tear down the walls that lead into the bath house. This way it will be easier to move all this junk into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...