Monday, July 29, 2013

Hey guess who this is?


This is my old friend Billy Slater. That right, Kevin and I were invited over for dinner last night. So while sitting there eating we talked about all that has been going on at the Camp and Centre. Then after dinner, Bill always has a devotion. So during this time we sat there and listen and afterwards Billy would ask every one a question about what he just read. The sad part was, my question I got wrong. I was listening, but I just forgot who the two guys were in the story. They were cousins. Not brothers?
Okay Billy is looking up my blog here after we did devotion. It is so funny how I tell people about how many look at my blog each day. They look back at me a say WHY? I really don't have the answer for that. I just know you guys out there look at this almost everyday. I guess there are people in this world that really don't have much to look at while their on the web. I am very honored to see how many really do look at this. 
Billy does smile sometimes. I just caught him off guard. Plus I forgot to take a picture while we were eating .The little ones went off to play.  That is why you only see him. Maybe next time I will get the family? Oh that right this next Tuesday after noon they will be flying back to the states, I have the chance to drive them there. I will make sure I get a shot of them then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...