Tuesday, July 23, 2013

This really hit home yesterday


This last week-end, Kevin stayed with me on Friday night. We did a movie and had some pizza. It really was a good time. Then On Saturday we did some running around. He hung out at the Camp with Stephen and Nick. These guys have let Kevin be part of their little group. Which to me is a good ting. The more Christians brothers around him, I know he is save. 
So this might be the way Kevin feels living away from here. I know I miss him and like always, he is welcome to come visit any time. 
Now a prayer request, Kevin needs to get a job and see what it is like to make some money and pay his own way.  As he stays with his sister, there is a cost. So let us see what happens next in his life? I know our Lord is there right along side of him and to me that is very comforting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...