Saturday, July 06, 2013

Do you know what keys this goes to?






Remember back in January I told you all about a bus Calvary Chapel was going to give us? Well after about $6000.00 and making sure all is okay at customs. Mark went down to the customs dock and picked it up. It really is a good looking  bus. Walking around it yesterday, saw some rust, not to bad. I will show you more on this next week. I will start checking it over and you an see the engine and all inside too. We are very blessed to call this one ours. I was talking with Mark about the name. Well this September coming we will be celebrating our 20 years as Adventure Learning Centre. I think the theme could be that. Not sure what colours we should paint it. I know our staff will come up with something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...