Wednesday, July 03, 2013

I am back on the inter net, using ALC Centre's






You can see Steven hsa been very busy. Now just to let you all know, I am right along side of him as he works. The first thing we did was Steven, took the stater out of the Gehl, (Bobcat). It has been like sounding  like it doesn't get the 12 volts it needs. We have cleaned up the wires ends. So now it must be the starter. which he found out there is a piece of plastic broken off inside of it. 
Then we painted the roof on Cabin #3. trying to cut back the sun rays, to keep it cooler.
Then replaced the dust and dawn light at the Camp. So see we are doing some work and moving forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...