Saturday, July 27, 2013

I need to give Ion a apology.



The reason I say that above, since Ion has been here I have written two times about these guys. The first time I called him Luke. The next time I really thought I had his name right, Erin. But I have been telling you all out there his wrong name. 
The picture on top is of ION, TANNER AND STEPHEN. 
Oh just a note. These guys have been through Patmos. So the next picture you see is how they can keep up and do so much. I have a good friend back in Fort Lauderdal, Fl. Every time I would see him, he would have one in his hand. Most the time they were Monsters. The energy drink. Oh the last time I saw him he told me he has cut back a lot on these drinks. Now he take the 5 hour shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...