Thursday, July 11, 2013

Not a great shot, but here I was.


That right folks this was my bed. I know it is not a bed but a gurney. A friend here at the Camp took this picture of me. On Tuesday I had a couple of visitors, Mindy, Kevin and Nickla. They stopped by to say hello and during their time. I walked them around the hospital. It really is neat to be able to just walk around and show this place off. Like I said before, I tried to get my camera in while I was admitted. But they caught me and took it away I have it again. 
So folks any time you go to the hospital thank our Lord for what you have around you and how much rougher it really could be. I am not saying I had it rough there. I really did enjoy my time and just relaying on HIM. Enjoy your day and talk with you tomorrow, God willing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...