Thursday, July 04, 2013

Just finishing up things people have starter and not finished.






Steven and I had a chance to get cooled off a little. Yes we had to get into the water to finish this up. I did this side and he worked on the other side. I had to leave to take the group to the canals to go swimming. So Steven told me that he would finish the walk way. 
I have been so blessed to have Steven here. I am not sure if you know about all we have to do around here. During the morning between 9 and 10am I am driving bus or the Toyota van to the job sites for the group that are staying here with us at the Camp. This is Mission Discovery, so while I am doing that driving Steven just looks around and see something that is needed he takes charge and does it. We talk about it before he does it, but just to have extra eyes is such a blessing. So while I was gone yesterday morning, he painted around the petting farm area, there were some places that people have tried to paint and left ares not finished. 

Oh what did I do yesterday? Well first of all I went to Bahamas Mack and picked up 10 gallons of Anti Freeze. Just to let you know, if you buy this at AID (Napa) it cost all most $40.00 a gallon. Now when I first started buying it form Bahamas Mack, they charged me $8.50 a gallon. Now they are up to $23.00 a gallon. WOW. Why would this go up so fast. 4 years what  jump. I guess they look around the island and see the prices of what others are charging and say why can't we raise our price a little. No problem still cheaper that $39.99. Or buy the 50% water 50% anti freeze, that cost $19.99. So in the long run, buying a gallon at $23.00 is the better way. I mix it 40% Anti Freeze and 60% water (RO) Since I have changed over to using anti freeze, we really have saved some money on that, plus it is better for the engines too. My old friend Bob that comes here to helps us during the winter months, he has been telling me for the last three years to DON'T USE THAT JUNK, it is just colored water. So like I said about 3 or maybe 4 years ago, I have been using anti freeze. It such blessing to have people around that are willing to share and even work out their salvation. Just joking, you can not work out your salvation. It is by FAITH ONLY. But good deeds show your faith and I am blessed to see people come and go. Thank you Lord for this season in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...