Saturday, July 27, 2013

You can see the five tyres we saved from the junk yard.




Now if you look real close you can see we have a very new tyre that has a slice in it. Now look at the arm on the cement mixer, okay I was told this is how the tyre got sliced. One of our staff we backing up into the bus's spot. Then they heard a big bang. So on of the tyres we saved was used the same day. I still not sure how the tyre got sliced. He should have hit the tent or something like that to get the tyre in that area. Like Mark told me that day. God blessed us with the five tyres. So we have a back ups now. The reason I only saved five, was the sixth one was dry rotten. 
Oh one more ting, there are four  (4) 10 X 20 tyres, the one I used on the New Solar Bus was a 10 X 22.5 which is the correct size. Thank you Lord. Now let me let go of the anger I have for this guy that distorted the tyre. 

I love writing TYRE, I think it is so neat how the English spell some of their words. I was taught to spell it TIRE. Oh one more word I like to use. TING. Now I am trying to say, THING. Now the Bahamian people spell and say ting. I have been corrected by some of my old friends, for my spelling skills. If any one out there knows my spelling skills, THANK GOD FOR SPELL CHECK. Oh that right He didn't make it, If He didn't give some one wisdom to do computer skills. So I guess He did? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...