Friday, July 05, 2013

Hey take a look inside.


Okay this is the reservoir for the Ocean Bus. Remember all the problems we have been having with the oil in the water? Well last week I had Steven drain and flesh the radiator and block of the Ocean Bus. He did that for a little while, until it looked clear. So I had him put the degrease and Simple Green in it again. Yesterday while looking I can see more water and smell Simple Green than oil. So this next week we will drain it again and see what happens. I really don't want to run this much more just with water. Remember I told you a couple of days ago, how water is not really that good for this kind of system. Prayerfully the oil has stopped and it looks like it is fixed right. But like I said we will look at it next week and see. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...